Boiler Repair Service
We fix and install all makes and models of boilers quickly and affordably
Get the best in-home comfort with Flameco. Our skilled team provides seamless boiler installations, ensuring energy-efficient heating tailored to your needs.
Secure the longevity of your boiler with our maintenance services. Regular check-ups detect potential issues early, ensuring smooth operation and peak efficiency all year round.
Experience warmth without interruption. Flameco’s expert technicians diagnose and fix boiler issues swiftly, ensuring a comfortable and cozy environment in no time.
Enhance your heating efficiency with Flameco’s boiler replacement services. We replace outdated systems with modern, energy-efficient boilers, promising reliable warmth and reduced utility bills.
Boiler Repair Service In Maple Ridge
Boiler is a heating system that uses water to heat your home. It is a vital part of your home’s heating system and can be expensive to repair or replace. If your boiler is not working properly, you need to have it repaired or replaced as soon as possible.We offer boiler repair and installation services in Maple Ridge and nearby for all makes and models. We have a team of experienced technicians who are certified to work on boilers. We can diagnose the problem with your boiler and fix it quickly and affordably. We can also install a new boiler for you if needed.
Common boiler problems
Here are some of the most common boiler problems:
- The boiler is not heating properly.
- The boiler is making strange noises.
- The boiler is leaking water.
- The boiler is not turning on.
- The boiler is not blowing hot air.
How we can help
We can fix all of the above problems and more. We also offer preventive maintenance services to help you keep your boiler running smoothly.
Our technicians are experts in boiler repair and installation. They are trained to diagnose and fix problems quickly and efficiently. We use only high-quality parts and materials, so you can be sure that your boiler will be repaired or installed to factory specifications.
We also offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our work. If you are not satisfied with our services, we will do whatever it takes to make it right.
Call us today for a free estimate!
We offer free estimates for boiler repair and installation. We also offer financing options to make it easier for you to afford our services.
Contact us today to learn more about our boiler repair and installation services.
Here are some additional information about boiler repair and installation:
- The cost of boiler repair or installation will vary depending on the severity of the problem and the type of boiler you have. A minor repair may cost a few hundred dollars, while a major repair or installation could cost several thousand dollars.
- It is important to have your boiler repaired or replaced as soon as possible. If you wait too long, the problem could get worse and more expensive to fix.
- You should always hire a qualified technician like Flameco ones to repair or install your boiler. A qualified technician will have the knowledge and experience to do the job correctly.
There are two main types of boilers: gas boilers and oil boilers.
- Gas boilers: Gas boilers are the most common type of boiler. They are powered by natural gas or propane.
- Oil boilers: Oil boilers are less common than gas boilers. They are powered by oil.
The installation of a boiler is a complex process. It is important to hire a qualified technician to do the job. We at Flameco have new boiler installation service.
The technician will first need to assess your needs and determine the size and type of boiler that you need. They will then need to install the boiler in the correct location and connect it to the water supply and the heating system.
The installation process typically takes a few days.
Boilers require regular maintenance to keep them running smoothly. This includes:
- Changing the filter: The filter should be changed every 1-3 months.
- Cleaning the burners: The burners should be cleaned every year.
- Inspecting the system: The system should be inspected annually by a qualified technician.
By following these simple maintenance tips, you can help to extend the life of your boiler and prevent costly repairs.
Contact us today!
We are here to help you with all of your boiler needs. Contact us today for a free estimate or to learn more about our services.